Meet Dr. Geoffrey R. Keyes
As a Los Angeles, CA plastic and reconstructive surgeon, Dr. Geoffrey R. Keyes has the distinction of being double board certified by both The American Board of Plastic Surgery and The American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Keyes has served as a head and neck cancer surgeon, providing reconstructive surgery to patients of all ages. Dr. Keyes, M.D., F.A.C.S is qualified to perform cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the face, body, breast, and skin to meet your unique needs. He has an artistic eye and skilled hands producing subtle, natural-looking results. With 40 years of extensive experience, Dr. Keyes is one of the leading surgeons nationally and one of the best plastic surgeons in Los Angeles.
Dr. Keyes is Past President of the Rhinoplasty Society. Membership in this international society is by invitation with only 120 members worldwide. He is of the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF) and has served as chairman of the board of trustees for this organization. In addition, Dr. Keyes has been president of the California Society of Plastic Surgeons (CSPS), the Los Angeles Sociery of Plastic Surgeons (LASPS) and the Aesthetic Society Education and Research Foundation (ASERF).and Chairman of the Nominating Committee for The American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF). As a top rhinoplasty surgeon in Los Angeles, he has published and lectured nationally and internationally on rhinoplasty and the latest topics on plastic surgery techniques. Dr. Keyes has been featured on Dateline, Good Morning America, 20/20, FoxNews, UPN LA, CNN, and Montel Williams discussing cosmetic surgery. He has been quoted in Time Magazine, the Wall Street Journal, Outpatient Surgery, New Beauty Magazine, and countless other national publications.
Skills & Specialties
Dr. Keyes’ plastic surgery practice is designed for safe, comprehensive plastic surgical services for men and women who wish to improve or refine the appearance of their face or body. At Geoffrey R. Keyes, M.D., F.A.C.S., he performs a variety of treatments such as rhinoplasty, revision rhinoplasty, ethnic rhinoplasty, facelift, liposuction, breast augmentation and lift, and tummy tucks. He also offers facial rejuvenation injections (such as BOTOX® and facial fillers) to his patients. For four decades, Dr. Keyes has prided himself on accomplishing natural-looking results with artistry and balance. His experience qualifies him as one of the best plastic surgeons in Los Angeles, prioritizing results to make sure he meets the needs of his patients.
Dr. Keyes is widely recognized by the medical community for his commitment to safety. In 1999, Dr. Keyes designed the first Internet relational database for quality assurance in peer reviews. This database now contains 15 million procedures. With this tool, physicians can better monitor specific medical treatments.
Education & Training
Dr. Keyes is a graduate of the medical program at the Loyola University, Stritch School of Medicine in Maywood, IL, and he completed an internship at Barnes Hospital-Washington University in St. Louis, MO. He finished two residency training programs at the University of Illinois Medical Center in Chicago, IL.
Dr. Keyes is a member of the following organizations and societies:
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities – (Past President)
- American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Los Angeles Society of Plastic Surgeons – (Past President)
- California Society of Facial Plastic Surgeons
- Aesthetic Society Education and Research Foundation – (Past President)
- California Society of Plastic Surgeons – (Past President)
- The Rhinoplasty Society – (Past Vice President, Current President)
Dr. Keyes has held and holds the following positions:
- President – The Rhinoplasty Society
- Past Vice President – The Rhinoplasty Society
- Past President – California Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Past President – Los Angeles Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Past President – Aesthetic Society Education and Research Foundation (ASERF)
- Past President - The American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF)
Under the direction of Dr. Keyes, our team of board-certified anesthesiologists and registered nurses provide the highest level of care for aesthetic surgery procedures. Dr. Keyes' philosophy is to ensure uncompromising professional quality. The emotional needs of patients are of the utmost importance.